Technical Service Manager
Domains: IT Infrastructure
Roles: Project Manager
Qualifications: Any graduate
Company: A Fortune 500 Company
Experience: 6 - 18 yrs
* Provide the account manager with a single point of contact, and be the advocate between Service Delivery and the account team.
* Ensure positive customer satisfaction and customer relationship is maintained.
* Manage delivering to contract performance standards and client measurements.
* Drive/manage service quality and improvement of service delivery processes.
* Drive/participate and coordinate crisis management.
* Drive/participate and coordinate audit readiness.
* People management responsibilities.
* Creating a positive environment through leadership, coaching, mentoring etc
* Develop technical talent and leadership in the team.
* Encouraging innovations and good ideas.
* Focus on personal and professional development and appropriate certifications for team members.
* Identify and develop future leaders with personal focus on mentoring and coaching.
* Ability to analyze data and Present the same.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
* Sound Knowledge on Mainframe Server administration skills and preferably on Mainframe Security products like RACF, ACF2, TopSecret : Applied
* Infrastructure support – : Applied
* Server Management Knowledge : Applied
* Management of a Technical team : Applied
* English: Fluent
Minimum 6+ yrs of exp of Service Delivery.
Minimum 2+ yrs of Leadership Experience,
Previous people management experience an added advantage.