Larsen & Toubro Limited
Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) is a multi-dimensional, US$ 9.37 billion conglomerate employing 45,000 people across its 130 offices and 30 factories all over the world. L&T holds the distinction of being India’s largest engineering conglomerate and having an engineering resource pool of over 11000 engineers.
L&T was founded in 1938 by two Danish engineers- Mr. Henning Holck-Larsen and Mr. Soren Kristian Toubro. L&T, with its headquarters in Mumbai, has an engineering legacy of seven decades. Its commitment to quality and distinguished record in customer service has enabled it to establish a leadership position in most of its business ventures viz. Engineering & Construction, Heavy Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, Industrial Products and Information Technology. Its large technology base and pool of experienced talent enables it to offer integrated services in the world market.
For more information on Larsen & Toubro Ltd, please visit www.larsentoubro.com
Over the years L&T has received various awards in the fields of Corporate Excellence, Environmental Protection & Safety to name a few.
Awards won by L&T
- Leader in ‘Quality’ and ‘Reputation’: Wall Street Journal Asia Survey
- ‘The Best Managed Company in India’: Business Today-Ernst & Young Survey
- Best company in the ‘Engineering and Machine Tools’ category at International Trade Awards organized by CNBC TV18.
- Frost & Sullivan’s Award for Manufacturing Excellence
- Security Certification Award
- PHDCCI “Ethics is Good Business” Award
- Greentech Safety Award
- Greentech Environmental Excellence Award
Jobs at Larsen & Toubro Limited